Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Car Bomb - Centralia (Relapse Promo CD)





This is literally just a version of Centralia that was sent out for promotional use. There isn't much to say if you're already familiar with the album. And if you aren't, get on that. The main difference here is the case, or in this case the sleeve. It's just a cardboard sleeve, unlike the retail copy of Centralia which came in a jewel case. I'm not sure if I'll ever rip this, that warning seems pretty serious about damaging my audio/computer equipment. Anyone know if it's for real? 

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious now. I have this promo. I may try it when I get home today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if your CD drive explodes

      Delete
    2. Dude, it drips Perfectly!!!
      [The_Fractal_Illusion]

      Delete