Friday, August 7, 2020

Burnt By The Sun / Car Bomb Split







These were some of my first Car Bomb Discogs purchases back in 2017. I remember thinking it was odd that there were any for sale at all, and that they were so cheap. I mean this is classic Car Bomb vinyl, why wouldn't someone want these? I think I found the answer. The BBTS side does not sound good. I assumed it was due to excess wear at first, but once I got the second copy it became clear that it was more likely a manufacturing problem since they both had the same issue. The Car Bomb side sounds fine so for my purposes it's OK. Not that these get any play, anyway when I already have Centralia on vinyl. Especially not the clear one which was limited to 100 copies. That's the one I'm hoping to cash in when I retire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment